Accompanying process containers from the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemical industries on their logistical path with the aid of a web-based application creates maximum transparency and quality assurance throughout the entire process chain. Intelligent sensors enable communication and interaction within the IoT ecosystem.Process vessel manufacturers, users and their customers are faced with the following difficulties:
We would like to be your consultant and companion to optimize your monitoring processes.
With the integration of our service portal, effort and costs can be reduced. The following 6 significant savings can be realized.
1. Planning effort – automated management of individually defined maintenance intervals, load change cycles and the container life cycle
2. Storage capacities – automated support for spare parts stocking
3. High repair costs – early error detection triggers an alarm and an immediate business process for a technician's disposition. This prevents the need for expensive repairs.
4. Damage to container contents – an alarm device according to individually defined parameters ensures timely intervention.
5. Effort for documentation management – automatic recording and documentation of container parameters for the condition description as well as relevant process data. Electronically supported and thus paperless document management.
6. Acquisition costs – of central hardware through the use of inexpensive, existing visualization devices (smartphone, tablet).
The data from the cloud storage is transmitted to the service portal in real time, analyzed and evaluated with the help of stored algorithms. Already configured dashboard views provide transparency and clarity quickly.
The networking of machines and mobile goods has only just begun. We would be pleased to advise you on the development of new applications and market segments!
Using sensors and the cloud, the Internet of Things can answer questions like: Where are my process containers located? Is the required refrigeration maintained? The collected sensor data is analyzed, processed and visualized in our service portal.
With our "vessel.digital" solution, we create transparency and quality assurance along the entire process chain of your container and its contents. Via easy-to-understand dashboard views, important information such as pressure, temperature of the transported goods and also the speed of the agitator can be interpreted at a glance.
Further advantages of the service portal:
Simply make a non-binding inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In this conversation we will find out together which solutions are best suited for your company.